25 YEARS OF SERVING EDUCATION THROUGH REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT SERVICES.
Lucas Academy needed to expand and relocate from their leased space. CCL conducted staff interviews and developed a master plan and square footage space program, solicited architect and contractor bids and conducted interviews. The team was assembled, contracts were written and the project began site-work in October 2014 with a completion of August 2015
- CCL developed a master plan for the project
- CCL assisted the school secure funding through CCL banking relationships
- CCL Successfully developed and delivered the project on time and under budget
- Did not have the total concept of design identified
- Needed financing for the project
- School leadership did not have time or experience for the project
CCL has built a reliable network of relationships in the design and construction industry that will help school administrators and school staff maximize their decision making and minimize their time on behalf of a project. Understanding school environments and the facilities required for learning and the safety and security of the student is paramount to a successful school project. We know how and where to look to save time and money on behalf of the project so the dollars allocated are spent with real value built into the project. We solve problems before they become problems.
- Lucas Christian Academy, Lucas, TX
- Fellowship Christian High School, Roswell, GA
- Highpoint Christian Academy, Highpoint, North Carolina
- Metrolina Christian Academy, Indian Trail, NC
- Northside Christian Academy, West Columbia, SC
- Cornerstone Prep Academy